WEEE Ireland Fee Structure
NB: A €300 Discount is applicable on membership fees when a company signs up to direct debit payment system.*
*Offer only available to Producers in EU SEPA zone
Note, WEEE Ireland invoices Members environmental fees each month following Blackbox reporting. These fees are provided on application to the scheme.
- Fees are subject to ongoing review.
- The above fee structure is charged to new members and the amounts owed are based on the EEE and/or Battery turnover of the company and the length of time they have placed EEE and/or batteries on the Irish market.
- The fee structure is the same whether a producer is joining for WEEE only, Batteries only or WEEE & Batteries.
- Producers also pay environmental/recycling management costs dependent on product type, volume and/or weight placed on the market each month.
- For current members renewing annual membership the same fee applies as per the membership fee outlined above