JOINING IS EASY!
1: Producer Membership
Start membership by completing our online application form.
You will receive the following by email:
- Rules of Membership
- Direct Debit mandate (where applicable)
- Invoice by post for the annual/joining fees
Once all documentation is received your certificate of membership will be issued for the current year.
Producers must also register with the Producer Register.
Member Benefits for Producers
Become a member and benefit from:
- Certification with the largest WEEE and waste battery scheme in Ireland
- Quality services from collection points for your retail customers
- Transparent open reporting on financial and operational data - see the Annual Report »
- Regular legislative updates, guidance and seminars
- Compliance support and training for your organisation on request
- Access to our pan-European partnership networks: WEEE Europe, WEEE Forum, Eucobat and PV Cycle
- Communications and assets to incorporate into your Corporate Social Responsibility reporting
And much more!
STAYING COMPLIANT WITH THE WEEE AND BATTERY REGULATIONS IS EASY
Hold a Certificate of Registration with the Producer Register Limited
Hold a Certificate of Membership with your Compliance Scheme (WEEE Ireland) where applicable
Submit accurate POM data to the Blackbox on a monthly basis
Finance the end of life recycling of your products (WEEE Ireland invoicing)
Inform the end-user of their take-back and recycling options