JOINING IS EASY!
1: Producer Membership
Complete and submit our online Membership Application Form.
You will then receive your Members Pack by email.THIS INCLUDES:
- Rules of Membership
- Pro Forma
- Direct Debit Mandate
Post your completed Members Pack documents back to WEEE Ireland.
2: Producer Registration
Producers must also register with the Producer Register Limited.
3: Retailer Registration
Do you sell EEE or batteries? If so then you will also need to complete Retailer Registration. This once off registration is FREE with WEEE Ireland.*
*Retailer Registration is free with WEEE Ireland or €200 with your local county council.
Member Benefits for Producers
Become a member and benefit from:
- Certification with the largest WEEE and waste battery scheme in Ireland
- Quality services from collection points for your retail customers
- Transparent open reporting on of financial and operational data - see the Annual Report »
- Regular legislative updates, guidance and seminars
- Compliance support and training for your organisation on request
- Access to our pan-European partnership networks: WEEE Europe, WEEE Forum, Eucobat and PV Cycle
- Communications and assets to incorporate into your Corporate Social Responsibility reporting
And much more!
STAYING COMPLIANT WITH THE WEEE AND BATTERY REGULATIONS IS EASY
Hold a Certificate of Registration with the Producer Register Limited
Hold a Certificate of Membership with your Compliance Scheme (WEEE Ireland) where applicable
Submit accurate POM data to the Blackbox on a monthly basis
Finance the end of life recucling of your products (WEEE Ireland invoicing)
Inform the end-user of their take-back and recycling options