- All retailers of EEE, automotive and industrial batteries are required to register under the Regulations.
- Registration of Retailers in the WEEE Ireland collection area is free of charge. Retailer Registration Form »
- Retailers including those selling online have WEEE and waste battery take back obligations.
- Retailers also have to meet instore and online requirements regarding legal posters and price displays and information to consumers.
- For more Information »
- From the 1st of July 2014 VEMCs apply to the following sub categories of EEE
- 1.2, 1.2a, 1.3
- 5.2 (new LED sub category)
Please refer to the current category listings for more information.
Information and downloads to promote WEEE take back from customers can be found on www.weee.ie