Join & Renew Membership
Steps for Joining WEEE Ireland
1: Complete the application form here »
For existing members Renewal form 2017 »
2: WEEE Ireland will issue you with a joining pack
The pack will contain:
- A covering letter explaining the procedure.
- 2 copies of the terms and conditions agreement.
- A direct debit mandate form.
- The joining fee details.
- Invoice for joining fee.
3: Once WEEE Ireland has received:
- 2 signed copies of the terms and conditions agreement.
- A signed direct debit mandate form.
- A cheque for joining/annual Fee.
WEEE Ireland will issue a signed copy of the terms and conditions agreement with your WEEE Ireland Membership reference number.
Please note: Entities wishing to join WEEE Ireland must be eligible to register in Ireland as a Producer with the WEEE Register Society. www.weeeregister.ie