WEEE Ireland Membership
- Producers have exemptions from certain parts of the Irish WEEE Regulations when they hold a certificate from an approved body such as WEEE Ireland.
- WEEE Ireland helps Members meet their producer responsibility through collection, recovery, and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment and batteries.
- Joining WEEE Ireland means a Producer is a Member of the largest compliance scheme in Ireland for WEEE and battery Management with over 900 Members.
- WEEE Ireland actively promotes proper environmental management of WEEE and waste batteries across many different media channels to raise awareness on behalf of its Members.
- Members of WEEE Ireland also have access to support services of the WEEE Ireland Compliance Team which includes start up information.
- Meetings, emails and compliance reviews are carried out by our Compliance Team to help you towards achieving compliance with the WEEE, Battery and RoHS Regulations.
- WEEE Ireland openly publishes its annual report WEEE Annual Report 2015»
WEEE Ireland is working with national WEEE Schemes across Europe to offer Pan European Compliance Services to Producers of Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
Contact our Compliance Team for more details or click here for more information on WEEE Europe and multi-national WEEE and Waste Battery Compliance Services.